Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Come and join the fun, fast-paced and thrilling world of gaming and esports and work with our partnerships team with global and local brands like Monster Energy, Corsair, Chipotle, Twitch, Samsung, ASUS and many more!
We are looking for a person who will work with our brand partnerships sales team as a partner manager for our largest partnerships, making sure we execute and deliver sponsorship entitlements flawlessly.
What we want you to do
We partner with brands that want to sponsor our events and esport tournaments and your job is to act as a partner and project manager for these partnerships, making sure our internal departments knows what, when how to deliver and as well stay coordinated with the client, with the end-goal of producing great results for our partners.
You will interface both with the client and several internal departments and coordinate the execution of our partnerships, working closely with our Account and Key Account Managers.
- Project management
- Set up and manage work plans for sponsorship deliverables, including managing deadlines
- Coordinate internal departments to ensure high quality and on-time delivery of partnership deliverables
- Manage communication with client as well as internal stakeholders related to partnership execution
- Partner development
- Client result reporting
- Identify and promote upsell opportunities to existing partners
- Operational development
- Define and further develop processes related to the delivery of sponsorship entitlements
What we can do for you
We work with cutting-edge technology and deliver great experiences for our audiences and our partners. As the interest and the hype around esport and gaming is really heating up, it is always important for us to put focus on your professional development and give you the best tools available.
Our culture is modern with a relaxed atmosphere where we want everyone to feel at home. Gaming is in our DNA so expect a lot of opportunities to play games and while your attendance will not be required at all DreamHack events, you will have the chance to attend several events worldwide.
What we ask of you
We believe that you are a person who excels at driving projects forward and is comfortable managing many tasks simultaneously, while remaining focused and organized. You have a track record as a project manager or project coordinator and have a demonstrated ability to take own decisions with good judgement and generally a positive, solution-oriented mindset. You are a strong relationship builder who can navigate both customer and internal stakeholders. You set high standards for yourself and also expect the same for those around you. And you love a happy customer!
We believe that you:
- Have strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience of working with projects with multiple stakeholders
- Have a great attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills
- Are driven, self going and able to take own initiatives and decisions
- Are customer-oriented and service-minded
- Have experience of working in G suite or Microsoft Office
- Have an interest in gaming
- Are fluent in English
- Have 1-2 years of working experience
We want to meet you! Send your application today, CV + (very brief) cover letter to email@example.com, mark your email “Partner Manager – Brand Partnerships”.