Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contract type: Permanent, with a 6-month probationary period
DreamHack is now expanding and we are searching for an IT & Equipment Technician for our office in Stockholm. We have a burning passion for gaming and esports, and now we’re looking to find more smart people to join our organization. We work with major global brands and new innovative ways of bringing entertainment to young adults. This role will be a part of the Dreamhack Event Operations team that includes all parts of planning and executing our events around the world.
Do you want to join the world’s premier gaming lifestyle festival and one of the leading esports companies in the industry? Apply for this job opportunity today!
What we want you to do
- Plan and build network solutions at our global events together with the event operations team covering both festivals, esports & broadcast networks
- Be part of the long term development of our Operations & IT department
- Keep our IT infrastructure and equipment up to date and be in charge of maintenance
- Be responsible for making sure the right equipment goes to the right event
What we can do for you
DreamHack is company with 80 full-time employees with a wider freelance network of around 140 people. We work with and for our event visitors, online viewers, followers, sponsors and partners on a daily basis. At DreamHack you get a lot of freedom and responsibility to control and develop large-scale projects and productions.
We work with cutting-edge technology and deliver great experiences for our audiences and our partners. As the interest and the hype around esport and gaming is really heating up, it is always important for us to put focus on your professional development and give you the best tools available.
Our culture is modern with a relaxed atmosphere where we want everyone to feel at home. Gaming is in our DNA so expect a lot of opportunities to play games and the chance to attend several events worldwide.
What we ask of you
We believe that you:
- Are fluent in English
- Have a problem solving mindset & good troubleshooting skills
- Have good knowledge in Windows 10
- Have good knowledge in computer hardware
- have a base understanding of networking (TCP/IP, Routing and Switching)
It’s a bonus if you:
- Have experience with MDT (Microsoft Deployment Tools)
- Have experience with Linux
- Have experience with network products from Cisco IOS
- Have experience, knowledge and understanding of the gaming and esports community
We want to meet you! Send your application today, CV + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, mark your email “IT & Equipment Technician”.